Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Friday 13 September 2013

What I wore today

Today I wore my purple hearing aids with the new charms. This is what they look like :

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zizi, your blog is great.
    My daughter Isla loves the 'Smartie' charms, they are her favourite so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing the dreadlock twists.
    Keep up the good work,

    Best wishes, David (Audiology)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello David, thank you for writing on my blog! The Fimo arrived this week. I will show you what we make.

    ReplyDelete