Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Tutorial: Star-Rainbow easy dangling decoration

You can make dangling decorations with beads. They are very easy to make. You need:

beads that you like
jeweller's wire (think one is easier to use)
jump rings (these are tiny rings that will hang the decoration from the tube of your hearing aid)

You will also need scissors, and you may find it useful to have some small pliers handy.

This is an easy decoration.

This is what you need:


1 jump ring, 1 star pony bead, 1 rainbow bead, 1 small silver bead, and some wire.

First you put the silver bead through the wire, and fold it on itself, like this:



Then you add the rainbow bead:



Then you twist the wire a bit in this way:



Then you add the star bead, and the jump ring. You then have to twist the wire a bit around itself, in this way:



You cut the bit of wire that is left over with your scissors, and this is the end result:


1 comment: