Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Tutorial: Easy heart charm decoration

As well as using beads, you can use charms to make decorations for your hearing aids. You can buy charms on bead shops, for example online. I sometimes go with my mum to a really nice bead shop, where the lady always helps us find the best charms.

Here are two heart charms. You will also need wire, two small silver beads, and two jump rings.



You put the wire through the hole on the bead, and fold it back:



You add the little silver bead:


And then you add the jump ring. You then fold the wire down, and twist it around itself. This is the end result. I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment