Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Beads

I use beads on my tubes. These are called PONY BEADS, and you can buy then online (just do a search), or in toy shops. I recently bought a bag of pony beads in Rymans. They are good for hearing aids because they have large holes. Usually beads have tiny holes. Pony beads are also made of plastic, which means they are light.



Here are some of the pony beads that I have in my bead box.
And here is what they look like when I put them on my moulds:


And here you can see a how beads help make your hearing aids look nice:



No comments:

Post a Comment