Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Welcome

My name is Zizi. I am 9 years old. I use hearing aids and I have learnt how to make decorations for them myself. Here I am going to show you so that you can make them too!!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go on the hearing aid tubes. And I will show you how I use stickers and beads to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some decorations need to be made with the help of a grown-up. My mum and dad help me make my decorations sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment