Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Monday 9 December 2013

What I wore today.

These are the charms I wore today to school. I mad them last week. Do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zizi, what fabulous ideas you have! Do the beads make a noise against your moulds? I have been wearing hearing aids for over 50 years, so am a bit older than you! I have just started putting glitter nail varnish on the tubing to match my glitter moulds, but this comes off when I wash my moulds. Love the idea of the beads and I shall try it for when I wear my hair behind my ears. Happy inventing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog! The beads do not bother me with noise. I will try using nail varnish on the tubes. It is a great idea!!
    Zizi

    ReplyDelete