Hello! My name is Zizi and I'm 10 years old.
I love making decorations for my hearing aids.
Here I am going to teach you how to make your own decorations!

I will teach you to make dangling charm decorations, and also twisty decorations that go around the tubes.
Also, I will tell you how I use beads and stickers to decorate my aids.

Some of the decorations are easy to make, but some are difficult and you will need a grown-up to help you.

My mum and dad help me make my decorations for my hearing aids.

Monday 9 December 2013

Lots of charms! (with video tutorial)

This weekend I made lots of charms:


I am taking all of these to my audiologist on Thursday. He will give them out to other girls who use hearing aids like me. Sometimes children don't know they can decorate their hearing aids, and they don't like wearing them. I hope my decorations will help them feel happy to have hearing aids.

I also made these:


These are for me!

You can see how to make this kind of decorations with pictures and texts in an older post, here. 
Or you can see it in this video (the video is in two parts):

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment